Skip to Main Content
Skip to Navigation
Screen Reader Access
Real Time Data
0135 - 2645768
Vision & Mission
Evolution of SLDC
Apply For Noc
Uttarakhand ABT Scheduling System
Real Time Outages
Monthly Approved Shutdown
TTC / ATC
Meeting & Minutes
Nations Electricity Policy
Single Line Diagram
State Energy Account
Applicable PoC Losses
- The particulars of its organization, functions and duties
Manual 2 & 3
- The powers and duties of Officers and employees & the procedure followed in decision-making process, including channels of supervisions and accountability
- The norms set by it for the discharge of its functions
- The Rules, Regulations, Instructions, manuals and records, held by it or under its control or used by its employees for discharging its functions
- A statement of the categories of documents that are held by it or under its control
- The particulars of any arrangement that exists for consultation with, or representation by, the members of the public in relation to the formulation of its policy or implementation thereof
- A statement of the boards, council, committees and other bodies consisting of two or more persons constituted as its part or for the purpose of its advice, and as to whether meetings of those boards, councils, committees and other bodies are open to the public, or the minutes of such meetings are accessible for public
- A directory of its Officers and employees
- The monthly remuneration received by each of its Officers and employees, including the system of compensation as provided in its regulation.
- The budget allocated to each of its agency, indicating the particulars of all plans, proposed expenditures and reports on disbursement made.
- The manner of execution of subsidy program, including the amounts allocated and the details of beneficiaries of such programmes.
- Particulars of recipients of concessions, permits or authorizations granted by it.
- Detail in respect of the information, available to or held by it, reduce in an electronic form.
- The particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information, including the working hours of a library or reading room, if maintained for public use.
- The Name and designation and other particulars of the Public Information Officers
- Weeding Clause Document